The Graduate Management Admission Test prepares students to get into the world’s leading business schools.
The GMAT seeks to measure four broad skill areas such as analytical writing, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, and integrated reasoning. It is a three and a half hours standardized test designed to predict how test takers will perform academically in MBA (Masters in Business Administration) programs. GMAT scores are used by graduate business schools to make their admission decisions. There are other criterion in addition to the scores such as work and relevant experience, recommendation letters, reports of personal interviewers, and application essays.
In India, the GMAT test is available on throughout the year. The dates are given on registering for the test.
Our approach to GMAT coaching
- We offer a 12 week coaching schedule
- Equal weightage is given to analytical writing, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, and integrated reasoning.
- The classroom training covers all areas tested in the GMAT test. This also includes comprehensive course material to help students with their preparation. The course is designed to give students the extra edge for cracking the test.
- Comprehensive practice sessions are conducted with mock tests in real time. This prepares the students to take the GRE test with confidence
- Interactive coaching sessions include one-on-one guidance sessions
- Doubt clearing sessions after completion of each assignment
- Practice and homework are key elements to our program
- Small batches with 4/5 students only
Join PC Educare to excelle your GMAT.